I just desire a time that I could breath and feel the breeze in my face
I just imagine a time that I could dream and feel the rain
I just see a clock that show me the time to runaway
in any way, just to see a new story again
Clouds become to blind my eyes
So I close my tears
and walk one more time
Because I just desire the time that I could laugh
So let me see you again ~
I just imagine a time that I could dream and feel the rain
I just see a clock that show me the time to runaway
in any way, just to see a new story again
Clouds become to blind my eyes
So I close my tears
and walk one more time
Because I just desire the time that I could laugh
So let me see you again ~
Comentários
Postar um comentário