I would lose myself on your arms
I would forget my way on your eyes
I would breath inside your heart
My feelings are falling
Everyday, I am just calling
Your lips, your name
Bring me back your sweet smile
Even though it will be just for a while
Become the rainbow of my horizon
And, gingerly, tint my soul with your colors
I would wait for you throughout decades
I would give you my body,
Since my feet until my mouth
So, just steal my words
Accept my challenge
And change my whole world
I would forget my way on your eyes
I would breath inside your heart
My feelings are falling
Everyday, I am just calling
Your lips, your name
Bring me back your sweet smile
Even though it will be just for a while
Become the rainbow of my horizon
And, gingerly, tint my soul with your colors
I would wait for you throughout decades
I would give you my body,
Since my feet until my mouth
So, just steal my words
Accept my challenge
And change my whole world
Comentários
Postar um comentário