You're trying to fix these broken pieces
But I've already forgotten the flavor of your lips
Just leave all of that trash
It's done, it's smash
You're trying to give me words
That I've asked for many years
Currently, I just have my silence
Without my past feelings
I was trying to fix these broken pieces
But you forgot all of your faults
Whilst I was trying to remember...
About the sweet taste of your lovely mouth
But I've already forgotten the flavor of your lips
Just leave all of that trash
It's done, it's smash
You're trying to give me words
That I've asked for many years
Currently, I just have my silence
Without my past feelings
I was trying to fix these broken pieces
But you forgot all of your faults
Whilst I was trying to remember...
About the sweet taste of your lovely mouth
Comentários
Postar um comentário